Facilities & Services
- Enviroment & Waste
- Community & Health
- Children 0-8 Years
- Women's Health
- Keeping Healthy
- Towong Alliance
- Property Risk Management
- Emergency Management
- Preparing for an Emergency
- Municipal Emergency Management Plan
- Municipal Fire Management Plan
- Preparing for Bushfire
- Fire Permits and Restrictions
- Neighbourhood Safer Places - Bushfire Places of Last Resort
- Community Information Guides
- Severe Storms and Floods
- Hot weather and heatwave
- Emergency Contacts
- Your guide to power outages
- Emergency relief and recovery
- Human Rights
- History, Arts & Culture
- Sports & Recreation
- Other Facilities & Infrastructure
Emergency relief and recovery
Council and the State and Commonwealth Governments provide a range of support services and programs to assist families, businesses and farmers affected by emergencies and natural disasters across Victoria.
The Emergency Management¬†Victoria website offers practical emergency relief and recovery information to help you during and after a major emergency.
Here you'll find information about emergency relief centres run by your local council, offering emergency shelter, basic food and water, first aid, psycho-social support, care for your pets and companion animals, and emergency financial assistance to eligible households.
You can also access a range of longer-term community recovery services and initiatives.