Planning, Rules & Payments
- Rates & Payments
- Planning & Building
- Environmental Health
- Local Laws & Permits
Building or Planning Fees
Planning fees are statutory fees set by the Victorian State Government in the¬†Planning and Environment (Fees) Interim Regulations 2013.
Council charges fees for the following:
- Planning scheme amendments;
- Planning permit applications;
- Certificates of compliance with the planning scheme;
- Certificates setting out planning provisions that apply to land;
- Amendments to permits or applications for permits; and
- Extending permits.
Building fees¬†are determined by the cost of the works and type of construction. A quote is available upon request from Council's Building Services Department and is valid for sixty (60) days from the application date.
Council reserves the right to review these fees and make necessary adjustments during the assessment of the building application. Fees become due upon lodgement of the application.
Download a copy of the Towong Shire Council 2014-2015 Adopted Budget Schedule of Fees below. This document contains a list of planning and building fees.¬†