Corryong CBD Streetscape
About the project
The Corryong CBD Streetscape project aims to revitalise the CBD to create a welcoming and vibrant town centre for residents and visitors.
The upgrades will take place on Hanson Street in Corryong, between Jardine Street and Donaldson Street.
The project will deliver:
- New pedestrian crossings and refuges
- Footpath improvements and widening
- Trees and landscaping
- Street furniture and outdoor eating areas
- An accessible public toilet
- An electric vehicle charging station
- Shade structures
- Art installations
The project is funded by a $1,500,000 grant from the Victorian Government's Regional Infrastructure Fund, and a $1,500,000 contribution from Council.