There are two airports in Towong Shire - the Corryong Airport and the private Mitta Mitta Airport.
The 23-hectare Corryong Airport precinct has strong opportunities for future growth, with capacity for various new airport businesses and permanently based aircraft. It features:
- multipurpose terminal building
- sealed 1401 metre-long runway (30m total width, 18m sealed width)
- large taxi area
- pilot activated lighting and approach hazard lighting
- helipad and hardstands for small plane tie-down
- emergency fuel facility
- Forest Fire Management Victoria facilities
- weather station.
To explore opportunities at this airport, please download a copy of the Corryong Airport Development Prospectus.
Download the prospectus
TORA 1,401 metres gravel surface 30 metres wide with a central 18 metres sealed 06/24
Towong Shire Council – Ph: (02) 6071 5100
No permission required
FIS ML 125.2 CTAF 126.7 NDB CRG 386 see ERSA
Mitta Mitta Airport (Private)
910 metres gravel (600 metres) remainder compacted earth
R & R Kelly – Ph: (02) 6072 3632
FIS ML 125.2 CTAF 126.7 see AOPA Directory/ERSA