Quality Tourism Accreditation Program
Want to show your customers and competitors you mean business?
Tourism businesses in Towong Shire can complete the Victorian Tourism Industry Council's Quality Tourism Accreditation Program.
About the program
Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses are committed to providing a high quality, professional tourism experience.
The program encourages professional development and continuous improvement in the tourism industry. It also ensures business have policies and procedures in place to operate and grow sustainably.
Accreditation also recognises businesses that meet best practice within their business operations and signifies their dedication to delivering a professional, high quality tourism experience.
Why get accredited?
Some of the many benefits of accreditation include:
- opportunity to display the Quality Tourism Accredited Business logo, providing a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence
- business tools and templates to support best practice management, and identify and establish development and improvement goals for your business
- discounted rates for all VTIC activities, events and training
- 60% off your Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) listing
- extended three-year licencing for commercial tour operators to operate on Victorian National Parks and other Crown land
- promotion through a listing on the consumer website Trust the Tick
- promotion through national marketing campaigns via the Quality Tourism Australia Facebook account, encouraging travellers to visit accredited businesses
- for Star Rated accommodation accreditation, a listing on the national Star Ratings Australia website.
Find out more on the Victorian Tourism Industry Council's website.