Towong Shire

Having trouble paying your electricity, water or gas bill?

The Victorian Government's Utility Relief Grant Scheme and the Non-Mains Utility Relief Grant Scheme provide assistance for domestic customers who are unable to pay their utility bills due to a temporary financial crisis.

Assistance may be provided to low-income households suffering a short-term financial crisis who are unable to pay for a current utility account or LP gas account and who are at risk of disconnection, restriction of supply, or non-supply of gas bottles.

For more information, visit the Department of Health and Human Services website

Last updated: 12 December 2017