Corryong Elyne Mitchell Library
The Corryong Elyne Mitchell Library is named after the prolific local author, most noted for her 'Silver Brumby' series.
What's on offer?
The library has something to offer everyone, including:
- internet access and WIFI
- reference materials
- children's reading time
- a wide range of books, DVDs and audio books.
The Library also hosts:
- visiting authors and workshops
- outreach programs in conjunction with local schools and the Upper Murray Health and Community Service
- a range of themed events and presentations.
- Phone: (02) 6076 1639
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 76 Hanson Street (co-located with Council's service centre)
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed